Mesh Bag - Available for PRE-ORDER!
Made with heavy-duty nylon & polyester dive mesh. The Wet bag will not degrade when wet or exposed to the elements. The mesh allows any unwanted liquid or sand particle to flow out. A 1680 D back panel keeps liquids away from the tire or inside the bag (When stack mounted). This also prevents wood from scratch the wheel. The durable Mesh Bag works with our Compression Harness System. The built-in compression system will stop the bag from sagging and flopping, which creates destructive vibration when on the road or trail.
- Pack In/Out, wood &/or water in & trash out
- Accommodates 2-3 full 13-gallon trash bags
- 1-2 bales of wood
- Heavy-duty nylon & polyester dive mesh
- 5 Custom Steel carabiner slide buckle
- Fits to harness or other bags
- Crossover Compression System prevents wobble
- Durable waterproof and indestructible
- Holds our 10 Gallon Water Bladder
- Store wetsuits, towels, and other water sports gear.
- Heavy Duty Hardware
- Built-in Molle System
- Combine webbing break strength of over 800 Lbs
- Works on 26” to 43 “ tires
- Additional attachment options coming soon!
For 4x4 and recreational vehicles with rear-mounted spare tires. The harness system can be used on 26” to 43 “ tires and can accommodate any mounting system. Once mounted, the harness remains on the vehicle and may be locked. Using the built-in molle system with our custom carabiner slide buckle, an array of wet bags, dry bags, water pouches, and accessories can be quickly attached and detached to the harness system for easy access. The Compression system is designed to press the contents of the bag against the tire when in use, this stops any undue vibration.
Unlike other options on the market, our bag system makes it easy to install and switch out. This also makes for more convenient packing and unpacking of bags keep your belongings tight and secure and reduces strain on bag materials and components.
12 Month Guarantee
premium products built to last
call 408 430 2911
or email firstname.lastname@example.org